The Hamilton Family Foundation
Student Achievement Grant Outline
The Barbara Ingram School for the Arts Foundation will award Student Achievement Grant funds that support the success of students that achieve, state, regional, national and eastern competitions; educational development opportunities based on auditions or academic achievement selection; and other earned opportunities while attending the Barbara Ingram School for the Arts. Summer opportunity requests will only be accepted if the student will be returning to Bisfa the following school year. Applicants must complete a Student Achievement Grant request form and have it signed by the lead instructor. The Student Achievement Grant request form needs to be delivered or mailed to the Barbara Ingram School for the Arts Foundation office.
- Grant requests will be due the first day of the month and will be reviewed by the Executive committee. Applicants will be notified by letter within 45 days of their submission.
- Grant allocation will be given within the academic year up to a maximum of $500 per student. Limited dollars are available annually for this Grant Program. A student is eligible to apply once per academic year. Examples of uses for these grant dollars include: All State, Regional, National and Eastern competitions; educational development opportunities based on audition or academic achievement selection; and, other earned opportunities and programs that will allow them to achieve a higher level of education within their discipline.
- If your grant is approved, you will need to provide proof of attending within 30 days of receipt of grant and a photo from the event. Failure to do so could result in no future funds being awarded.
- A photograph in jpeg form and a brief description of the experience should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days. Failure to do so could result in no future funding awarded.
- Interested students should submit the signed, completed Hamilton Family Foundation Student Achievement Grant request form click here .
- Mail the completed form to: Barbara Ingram School for the Arts Foundation, 38 S. Potomac St. Suite 305, Hagerstown, MD 21740 or Give the completed form to Mrs. Webb at the Front Office at Bisfa.