The Fitzsimmons Family Fund Competition Grant
The Barbara Ingram School for the Arts Foundation announces the 2020-2021 school year Fitzsimmons Family Fund Competition Grant Program for students/instructors who are accepted/invited to participate in a competition outside Washington County, Maryland while attending the Barbara Ingram School for the Arts. Instructors will apply on behalf of their students and themselves and provide a list of all participants. Summer opportunity grant requests will only be accepted if the student/instructor will be returning to BISFA the following school year.
- Grant requests will be due the first day of the month. If the first day of the month falls on a weekend or holiday, the application will be due on the next workday.
- BISFA instructors must complete a Competition Grant request form and have it signed by the principal. Incomplete applications will be returned to the instructor.
- Each application will be reviewed by the BISFA Foundation Grants Committee. Additional information may be requested if deemed necessary to properly evaluate the request.
- Applicants will be notified by letter within 45 days of the submission, pending receipt on any additional requested information.
- Grant allocation will be given within the academic year and limited dollars are available annually for this Grant Program.
If the grant is approved, the student/instructor will need to email the following information within 30 days of receipt/event to email@example.com
- Proof of attendance
- Photo(s) from the event (JPG)
- A brief description of the experience
Failure to do so shall result in no future funding being awarded.
Interested Lead Instructors on behalf of the students should download a Fitzsimmons Family Fund Competition Grant fillable PDF request form from our website.
Complete the Grant application and email to the Principal for signature. The Principal will email the request form to: