Bus Trip to NYC
Start spreading the news … the Barbara Ingram School for the Arts Foundation is hosting a bus trip to New York, New York!
Saturday, April 4, 2020
- 5:45 A.M. – Load Bus @ CES Building at WCPS Center for Education Services – 10435 Downsville Pike, Hagerstown, MD
- 6:00 A.M. EXACTLY – Bus Departs
- 10:30 A.M. – Arrive @ New York City
- 6:45 P.M. – Load Bus Near Macy’s 34th St., Manhattan, NY
- 7:00 P.M. EXACTLY – Bus Departs
- 11:30 P.M. – Bus Arrives Home (approximately)
Cost $75.00 per person
Includes: Roundtrip bus transportation to and from New York City with a rest stop during the drive there and back. The ride will include a featured movie and door prizes.
Tickets are limited and will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred.
* Note - Both forms in the PDF need to be completed in full.
For more information, call 240–347–4934, or email email@example.com
To purchase your tickets on line click here.
Ideas for a Spring day in NYC
- Visit a museum and/or gallery. The Whitney Museum of Art, the Guggenheim, and The Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) offer diverse collections.
- Catch a matinee on (or off) Broadway, such as The Lion King or Wicked.
- Sight-see by visiting the Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building, or Radio City Music Hall.
- Shop ’til you drop at such venues as Bloomingdales, Macy’s, or Sax Fifth Avenue.
- Take a stroll, bike, or carriage ride through Central Park.
- Grab a bite at your choice of restaurants.