Join Our Team!
Since 2009, the Barbara Ingram School for the Arts Foundation has enhanced the learning experiences for students by providing funds for master classes, enriched arts curriculum, artist-in-residence instructors, access to state-of-the-art instructional materials and technology, and other educational opportunities. In addition, we host a Summer Arts Academy for students grades 1-12 to engage their inner artist. Be a part of this amazing organization by joining our team as a Full Time Development Associate. Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM, with remote work availability; free parking; a holiday bonus and great compensation ranging from $45k – $50k to start. Opportunities for priority seating at shows; working with top technology; and supporting our local youth.
See below for more details.
The Development Associate is responsible for assisting in and supporting fundraising operations within the organization. Works closely with the Executive Director of the Barbara Ingram School for the Arts Foundation.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for the research, development and maintenance of our database (Charity Engine) for donor records, acknowledgements, reports and profiles.
- Prospect corporate, foundation and individual donors
- Assist in recording and execution of all Programs (for example Summer Arts Academy)
- Assist with the preparation of reports and analysis on campaign activity
- Participate in the preparation and execution of fundraising events
- Create media and marketing materials
- Assist in cultivating and managing a portfolio of donors
- Manage all aspects of the website
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Attend and participate in various professional educational and organizational events
- Occasional nights and weekend with advance notice
- Participate in identifying and writing grants
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM SKILLS/EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Prior professional experience in a development, nonprofit or customer-service-related position
- Commitment to customer service and ability to interact with wide range of people
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Proven critical-thinking skills and ability to work independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint and experience with integrated database (CRM)
- Ability to work some early mornings, evenings and weekends as needed
- Full time, Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Salary range $45,000-$50,000 (based on experience)
- Potential remote work
- Paid parking
- Holiday bonus
Please send your resume, cover letter, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is October 15, 2021.