The Barbara Ingram School for the Arts Foundation advances exceptional arts education by providing resources and funding that supports students and arts education. Together, we are making a meaningful impact on students and the arts in our community.
Your support directly impacts the daily success of BISFA students and the opportunities are are unique and diverse as they are! From program sponsorship to seasonal lamp posts, you are sure to find the perfect fit for your budget, whether annually or through installments.
- Hearts for the Arts Annual Membership Campaign
- Supporting the Arts Sponsorship Program
- Holiday Lamp Post Campaign
Civic Arts Projects
The Barbara Ingram Foundation has sponsored two Civic Arts Projects called “Take Flight” – with butterflies and with hot air balloons. This project supports the Barbara Ingram School for the Arts while enriching artistic collaboration, increasing visibility of downtown, promoting tourism, and celebrating community in the Hagerstown Arts & Entertainment District.
Leave a Legacy
In partnership with the Washington County Public Schools Board of Education, the Barbara Ingram School for the Arts Foundation (BISFA Foundation) has announced naming rights opportunities for the new BISFA Academic Building and existing Arts Building located in downtown Hagerstown’s Arts & Entertainment District. The agreement between the School Board and the Foundation provides the opportunity for businesses and individuals to donate funds in exchange for naming rights to various areas within the buildings. Funds raised will continue to grow the Foundation’s endowment, which enhances educational opportunities and builds a legacy for BISFA and its students.
The Foundation also offers the Black Box Chair Campaign, allowing patrons to sponsor a seat in the Black Box Theatre.
See what opportunities are available!
- BISFA Academic Center Naming – COMING SOON!
- BISFA Arts Building Naming – COMING SOON!
- Black Box Chair Campaign
In addition to the annual and legacy campaigns mentioned above, the Barbara Ingram School for the Arts Foundation accepts Legacy Giving, or planned future donation through your will, IRA, or other form of designation.This is a decision that each donor makes in their own financial planning process, taking into account their charitable wishes and values. Options include:
- Bequests, or promise, made through a will or living trust for a monetary sum or percentage of estate to be distributed to the Barbara Ingram School for the Arts Foundation.
- Beneficiary Designation of Barbara Ingram School for the Arts Foundation on your bank or investment accounts, IRAs, annuities, life insurance, etc.
- Charitable Remainder Trust lets you make a substantial charitable gift now while retaining a defined income stream from the donated assets.
The Barbara Ingram School for the Arts Foundation accepts donations by check and online via credit card (American Express, Discover, Visa, MasterCard).
Please contact Mimi Dickinson, Executive Director of the BISFA Foundation, with questions at email@example.com or 240-347-4934.
Learn more about our Gift Acceptance Policy
View our Annual Reports