Support for The Barbara Ingram School for the Arts Foundations helps transform the lives of young people by nurturing and developing their natural talents and deepest interests in the arts. With your help, students participate in enrichment activities and experiences that prepare them for livelihood through arts while engraining a lifelong passion for art expression.
Annual gifts through the BISFA Foundation directly support student education. Many scholarships, program enhancements and classroom experiences would not be available without the support of our partners, friends and community sponsors.
Join your community in Supporting the Arts while gaining valuable exposure for your organization through our annual sponsorship programs.
Barbara Ingram School For the Arts Endowment provides enrichment opportunities including master’s classes, artist-in-residence instructors, state-of-the-art technology, art and music equipment, enhanced learning experiences and scholarship opportunities.
Many employers in our community support BISFA Foundation in partnership with their workforce. Employer matching gift programs double or sometimes triple your investment. Check with your Human Resource liaison to see if your donation qualifies for a match.
The Barbara Ingram School for the Arts Foundation gratefully accepts donations through your planned estate intentions. Your financial planner can tell you about the advantages of fulfilling charitable wishes through your estate. Some options may include:
- Bequest, or promise, made through a will or living trust for a monetary sum or percentage of your estate to be distributed to the Barbara Ingram School for the Arts Foundation.
- Beneficiary designation of Barbara Ingram School for the Arts Foundation on a bank or investment accounts, IRA, annuity, life insurance, etc.
- Charitable Remainder Trust lets you make a substantial charitable gift now while retaining a defined income stream from the donated assets.
For more information or to take a tour, meet our students and faculty, and learn more about how your support makes a dramatic difference, contact Mimi Dickinson, Executive Director, BISFA Foundation at (240) 347-4934 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Barbara Ingram School for the Arts Foundation accepts donations by:
– Mail – 38 S. Potomac Street, Suite 305 l Hagerstown, Maryland 21740
– Online (American Express, Discover, Visa, MasterCard)