Alumni Association Welcome
Hi there! My name is Ryan Smetzer (Class of 2013) and it’s my pleasure to welcome you into the Alumni Association. This is a place where you’ll connect with other BISFA Alumni and have exclusive access to Alumni only events! After surveying our incredible Seniors from the Class of 2020, we’ve determined that $10 was the perfect price point for annual membership.
For this small fee, you’ll receive a limited edition BISFA Alumni sticker! Your contribution will also cover some of the costs associated with future Alumni events. Be sure to follow the BISFA Foundation on Facebook and Instagram, as we’ll be highlighting Alumni through interactive Q&A sessions – you won’t want to miss it! If you have questions or suggestions regarding the Alumni Association, feel free to reach out to me personally via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in staying connected. We’re better together!
*A NOTE ON RE-JOINING
Re-joiners will receive a BISFA Alumni car magnet (see above photo). Re-joining the Alumni Association makes you a sustaining member, and you’ll be charged annually.
Check out our spotlight interviews!
February 2022: Ashley Marie. Watch here!
October 2021: Shannon Giles. Watch here!
November 2021: Dallas Keister-Taylor. Watch here!
March 2021: Josh Hollin – Pajama Josh. Watch here!
Class agents are the liaison between their graduating class and the BISFA Foundation!
- Class of 2010 – Sheridan Webb
- Class of 2011 – Mary Teal Mulligan Medina
- Class of 2012 – Heather Butts and Tyler Gardner
- Class of 2013 – Ryan Smetzer
- Class of 2014 – Alec Buriss
- Class of 2015 – Dionie Arechiga Ruiz
- Class of 2016 – Breanna Myers
- Class of 2017 – Cheyenne Herson & Socks Whitmore
- Class of 2018 – Agent needed
- Class of 2019 – Jared Shay
- Class of 2020 – Eliza Baranowski & Sara Malott
- Class of 2021 – Agent needed
- Class of 2022 – Taylor Shay
If you are interested in being a class agent, please contact email@example.com