Buy a Brick Campaign
Take a step to leave a legacy …
The Barbara Ingram Foundation is offering a unique opportunity to make a mark on downtown Hagerstown. Join our Buy a Brick campaign and, for a $250 donation, we will engrave a brick to be placed on the sidewalk in front of Barbara Ingram School for the Arts and Vincent Rauth Groh Academic Center!
Each 4” x 8” brick will include up to three (3) lines of engraving, with up to 17 characters per line. Character count includes numbers, letters, and spaces.
The perfect gift in honor, memory, or recognition of:
- BISFA alum or current student (Class of ####)
- current or former staff member
- anyone who appreciates the arts and arts education.
We invite you to become part of this exciting campaign!
- Payment can be split over multiple months, but must be made in full by June 30, 2021.
- Image above is a mockup. Actual engraved bricks will look a little different.
- Brick installation will be twice a year – once in the Spring, once in the Fall. When a new installation is complete, we will notify donors through our newsletter and social media.