The Barbara Ingram School for the Arts Foundation announces the Pauline K. Anderson Student Grant Program for School Year 2021-2022, which provides funds that support the success of individual students at the Barbara Ingram School for the Arts.
- Grant requests are due the first day of the month. If the first day of the month falls on a weekend or holiday, the application will be due on the next workday.
- Applicants must complete a Student Grant request form, and have it signed by the lead instructor of the discipline related to the request. Incomplete applications will be returned to the student.
- Each application will be reviewed by the BISFA Foundation Grants Committee. Additional information may be requested if deemed necessary to properly evaluate the request. Applicants will be notified by letter within 45 days of the submission.
- Grant allocation will be given within the academic year up to a maximum of $150 per student. Funding cannot be guaranteed as limited dollars are available annually for this Grant Program.
- A student is eligible to apply once per academic year.
Examples of uses for these grant dollars include:
- the purchase of equipment
- supplies or clothing necessary for their artistic or educational development
- college application fees
- cost of required field trips and special events.
If the grant is approved, the applicant will need to email proof of purchase within 30 days of receipt to email@example.com. Failure to do so could result in no future funds being awarded.
- Interested students should download a Pauline K. Anderson Student Grant fillable PDF request form from our website.
- Complete and email to your Lead Discipline Instructor for signature. The Lead Instructor will email the request form to: