The Barbara Ingram School for the Arts Foundation announces the 2020-2021 school year Individual Student Achievement Grant Program for students who achieve: state, regional, national and eastern competitions; educational development opportunities based on audition, portfolio review or academic achievement selection; and other earned opportunities, while attending the Barbara Ingram School for the Arts. Summer opportunity grant requests will only be accepted if the student will be returning to BISFA the following school year.
- Grant requests will be due the first day of the month. If the first day of the month falls on a weekend day or holiday, the application will be due on the next workday.
- Applicants must complete and sign the Achievement Grant request form, and have it signed by the lead instructor of the discipline related to the request. Incomplete applications will be returned to the student.
- Each application will be reviewed by the BISFA Foundation Grants Committee. Additional information may be requested if deemed necessary to properly evaluate the request. Applicants will be notified by letter within 45 days of the submission, pending receipt of any additional request information.
- Grant allocation will be given within the academic year up to a maximum of $500 per student. Limited dollars are available annually for this Grant Program.
Examples of uses for these grant dollars include:
- Educational development opportunities based on audition or academic achievement selection.
- Earned opportunities, and programs that will allow them to achieve a higher level of education within their discipline.
If the grant is approved, the applicant will need to email the following information within 30 days of receipt/event to email@example.com
- proof of attendance
- a photo from the event (JPG)
- a brief description of the experience
Failure to do so shall result in no future funding awarded.
Interested students should download a Hamilton Family Foundation Individual Student Achievement Grant fillable PDF request form from our website.
Complete and email to your Lead Discipline Instructor for signature. The Lead Instructor will email the request form to: