The Barbara Ingram School for the Arts Foundation announces the BISFA Discipline Enrichment Grant for School Arts & Academic Activities program for the 2020-21 school year and will be accepting applications from faculty and staff of BISFA. Grants will be accepted during the school year for programs and activities that will greatly enhance the overall educational opportunities for the students of Barbara Ingram School for the Arts. Applications for faculty educational opportunities are not eligible.
- Before submission, grant request needs approval from the Principal and the Lead Teacher or Department Head for the appropriate discipline.
- Grant requests are due the first day of the month. If the first day of the month falls on a weekend or holiday, the application will be due on the next work day.
- Each application will be reviewed by the BISFA Foundation Grants Committee. Additional information may be requested if deemed necessary to properly evaluate the request. Applicants will be notified by letter within 45 days of the submission pending receipt of any additional requested information.
- The Foundation understands there may be exceptional opportunities that require a quicker approval. This will be handled on a case by case basis and should be the exception rather than the rule.
- Incomplete request forms will be returned to the requestor.
Examples of uses for these grant dollars include:
- guest artists
- master classes
- performance opportunities
- other enrichment programs for students
If the grant is approved, the applicant will need to email the following within the 30 days of the funded program to email@example.com:
- photo in JPG form
- summary page report of how the grant money was used
Failure to do so could result in no funds being awarded to the requestor for future projects.
Interested faculty/staff should download an Enrichment Grants fillable PDF request form from our website.
Complete the application and email to your Lead Discipline Instructor for signature. The Lead Instructor will get the Principal signature and email the completed application to:
Special Thanks to:
Agnita M. Stine Schreiber Foundation
The John R. Hershey Jr And Anna L. Hershey Family Foundation Inc.